Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello Kitty Theme Park Honeymoon



Well I've found where we're going for the Honeymoon - Oita Japan! LOVE IT! Let's pretend shall we?


It's pretty small.


Nothing tests a relationship like trapping a man in a small cage shaped like Hello Kitty with a person that suffers from Acrophobia, in addition to his man card revoked for complying in the first place. Course there probably needs to be a pledge that "What happens in Oita Stays in Oita".


And of course there's always the final test.. Will he eat octopus balls in mayonnaise? Looks like good times all around for me. Who needs a beach right?

Um yeah. I suspect I'm coming here alone ;)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!
    Though the cute faces on the rides are giving me no confidence in their security.
    Where are the millions of little girls and boys??

    ReplyDelete